New Health and Safety Procedures
To our valued guests, Thank you to all who have been dining with us and plan on dining with us in the future. As of today, we are making two changes to our health and safety procedures to continue to protect both our guests and employees. These new protocols are intended to provide an additional layer of protection and greater peace of mind to everyone whom we welcome through our doors.
- Consistent with the CDC’s recognition of temperature screening as an optional strategy to help to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will be temperature checking all dine-in guests at our full-service restaurants.
- Upon arrival, all guests will have their temperature taken with an infra-red, no contact thermometer.
- If a guest’s temperature is over (>) 100°F, the guest will not be permitted to enter but will be offered alternative accommodations, such as an order to go, or a reservation for another time.
- Guests who wish to may wait 15 minutes outside the restaurant for a second temperature check but will not be offered a third temperature check.
- The City of Chicago and Cook County have issued emergency travel orders directing travelers entering or returning to Chicago from states experiencing a surge in new COVID-19 cases to quarantine for a 14-day period from the time of leaving the identified state. In support of these efforts, we will be asking all dine-in guests at our Chicago and Cook County restaurants whether they have traveled to any of the locations that are on the current travel restriction list within the prior 14 days.
- If you confirm that you should be quarantined as a result of the travel restrictions, you will not be permitted to enter but we are happy to offer alternative accommodations, such as an order to go, or a reservation for another time.
- In the event travel restrictions are issued in other locations where we do business, we will do the same.