Rotisserie Ema has officially re-opened in Chicago’s River North!
The Perfect Grab-and-Go Lunch
You’ve asked for it, and we’re delighted to deliver: Rotisserie Ema is officially open in Chicago’s River North! From 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM every Monday – Friday, enjoy your lunch break mixing and matching mezze favorites to-go, with selections from the hot and cold food bars, soup bar, rotisserie, house-made hummus bar and more!
Here’s a first look at the all-new menu, plus how to make the most of your visit to Rotisserie Ema:
Head over to Rotisserie Ema (located right next door to Ema) at 74 W. Illinois St. Entrance is off of Clark St.
- Grab a to-go box for your mezze and start with a choice of base including Romaine, Mix Greens, Herb Farro or Basmati Lentils, and then top with staples like Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber Crudite, Feta Cheese, Pumpkin Seeds and more.
- Select a dressing, and don’t forget to add a dollop of Ema classics like Classic Hummus, Charred Eggplant Spread or Toasted Garlic and Almond Spread on top.
- Looking for extra veggies? Throw in a scoop of the chef-prepared salads, like Carrots and Dates, Charred Broccoli, Israeli Salad and more.
- Pick your protein and carbs: Fill up with hot bar and rotisserie favorites including Lemon Dill Rice, Crispy Potatoes, Falafel, Lamb and Beef Kefta and Pulled Sumac Chicken.
- Next up: Select a sauce like Zhoug, Tzatziki or Harissa for the perfect final drizzle. Don’t forget the best part: fresh House Bread!
- Need something sweet? Order the Frozen Greek Yogurt to-go!
- Check out with our Rotisserie Ema cashiers, and you’re on your way to the rest of your day!
Each box is $9.49 per pound, plus tax. Stop by and try something new each day, or find your favorites and make Rotisserie Ema your lunchtime go-to!